Open Government Data (OGD) Platform - data.gov.in - India has been designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre. It is powered by the Open Government Platform – a joint initiative of National Informatics Centre, (NIC), Government of India and General Service Administration (GSA), USA.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this Portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. It accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of it’s content. Users are advised to verify/check any updated information available with the concerned Government department(s) and/or source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the Website.
- In no event will the Government of India or Open Government Data Platform India be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal.
- Catalogs and Links to other websites that have been published through the OGD Platform are provided for public convenience only. The Portal is not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. We cannot guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Catalogs featured on the Open Government Data Platform India, if reproduced, have to be accurate and are not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party.
- Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned, wherever applicable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Law. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- The catalogs and information available through the Portal are available under terms described in the “license” metadata element of individual dataset records except where otherwise noted.