Star CDO OF THE MONTH -
CDOs have been running the data work on the ground level and helping the Smart Cities Mission successfully deliver various data initiatives viz. providing Datasets and Data Stories for the Open Data Portal, supporting completion of assessments such as Ease of Living, Municipal Performance Index, Data Maturity Assessment, ClimateSmart Cities Assessment etc. Hence, it is important to acknowledge the efforts of CDOs through a reward and recognition mechanism to bring out the best in them. Therefore, a title of a “Star CDO of the Month” is being proposed to acknowledge their efforts on monthly basis. Star CDO of the month will be determined basis the efforts of CDO to inculcate data culture in cities.
Parameters to become the Star CDO of the Month
A "Star CDO of the Month" will be evaluated and his/her name will be put up on the Smart Cities Open Data Portal basis the parameters given below:
- 1. No of Datasets Published
- 2. No of Datasets Published through API
- 3. No of Data Stories Published
- 4. No of Datasets downloaded
- 5. Quality of Published Datasets (Overall): The cumulative sum of the rating given by the users to be calculated based on the feedback received in terms of star rating of each parameter i.e. completeness of data, relevance of data and accuracy of data.
- 6. Datasets updated: The already uploaded datasets needs to be updated after certain frequency. The score will be calculated basis the datasets supposed to be updated within a month
We appriciate your consistent efforts to make your city smarter, and more transparent!City : Pimpri Chinchwad